30) Is your need to submit being met? If not, or if your situation changed, do you think that you could continue in your life and still be happy/content if you were never able to express your submission in the way that feels best to you again? What makes submission special to you?
Oh, I made it! Last one, guys! o(≧▽≦)o
Yes, I got what I was expecting. Before that relationship I never was really submissive, but I think I am being very repetitive. What makes my submission special is that I feel like I have nothing to worry, I feel very happy and it supply my desire to please. That is it ヾ(☆▽☆)
To much salt in my cassava
Mom, are you trying to kill me?
29) Is pain or humiliation (spankings for example) a part of your submission? What is your relationship to it? Do you embrace it as a part of your submission, tolerate it as necessary or have some other type of relationship with it?
Yes, physical punishment and other things with pain included are in. I both tolerate it as necessary (in the first case), and enjoy it (when is playtime).
How many cis people does it take to change a...
transfeminism: amydentata: None. Why can’t you just accept your lightbulb the way it is? How many trans people does it take to change a lightbulb? Only one, but they’ll need a note from two doctors.
28) Has your submission ever let you down? Have you ever been criticized for your submission? Have you ever regretted being or feeling submissive in a moment or in a relationship? Have you ever looked back and realized you made a mistake and how did you handle your submission going forward from that.
Actually not, my submission is not the problem, is quite the opposite. I make some mistakes, especially because I don't give importance to some things because I think my relationship is so more important that we are not going to be affected, and in the end those things just fuck everything up. For example: A guy just invited me to a party, I think it was yesterday. So I just ignored (I can't go out without master, for obvious reasons). But then today master read the conversation and became angry because I didn't told about it, and that I keep doing things like this.
27) Do you have submissive desires or fantasies...
Sure, there are things that I want to do and I haven't. But they are not going to be fantasies for long, I am sure getting what I want x3
It can be a very tempting thought to believe that if we are only strong enough,...– Gemma Seymour-Amper to Natalie Reed (via Facebook), 26 April 2012 (via gcvsa) I am quite happy that I always knew that by instinct.
26) What are the qualities you seek in a dominant partner and why? Are some qualities deal-breakers as in “must” haves or “must not” have?
Well, for me a dominant partner needs strength, smarts and that "always know what to do", I like this kind of sensation. Stupidness, lack of attitude, and gross things in sex are major turn offs for me. I am also not into humiliation.
25) Are there items, objects or rituals that represent or help you express submission? If not, have you ever thought of adding or being gifted one? Is there a special significance to these objects or rituals?
Well, whips, collar? I think is rather obvious why.
soft-pink asked: I love your blog =)
24) What are the emotions that most directly let you access submission? What feelings do they inspire?
Probably pain (if caused by my master only) and the desire to be protected. I feel very safe, satisfied and with nothing to worry.
23) Is there anything about submission (yours or what you see in others) that you question, dislike or repels you? Was there a time you questioned or were resistant to your own submissive feelings?
Hm, I am not into degradation, and we don't do things like this. Sometimes I dislike my lack of total freedom, but in the end I know it is better the way it is.
22) Can you feel submissive without a dominant partner? If so, how does your submission express itself? If not, how do you handle your submission or submissive feelings?
Nope. If my master didn't existed I would not have manifested these kind of feelings, so there isn't something like this to deal alone. I think I am doing pretty well ... so ... I feel happy?
british boys: hey gorgeous, how are you? you look lovely today
australian boys: oi give us a gob cunt
american boys: whaddup shawty you lookin good winna winna chicken dinna hellz yeah lets get naked
arab guys: you want to make friendship